OUR KEY PRIORITIES
- Advance awareness and education about stomach cancer, including Hereditary Diffuse Gastric Cancer (HDGC)
- Establish and maintain a network of support for affected families
- Support research efforts for screening, early detection, treatment and prevention of stomach cancer
- Sustain a strong and high performing organization
To support research and unite the caring power of people worldwide affected by stomach cancer.
OUR CORE VALUES
We are people who care about the health and well-being of those affected by stomach cancer.
OUR ENVISIONED FUTURE
A world without stomach cancer.
- All people should have an opportunity for a life free of stomach cancer
- Emotional support, connecting with others and a sense of belonging are vital to affected families
- Our work must be conducted in a fiscally responsible, trustworthy and ethical manner
- Collaboration and partnership will move us toward success