We are happy to announce our Fall 2018 Spotlight on Stomach Cancer on November 10 at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston Texas. The Spotlight on Stomach Cancer is an excellent opportunity for those in the stomach cancer community, the medical community, and the general public to come together to learn more about stomach cancer and connect with others impacted by this disease.
This FREE event is open to the general public, patients, and caregivers.
If you are unable to attend, but still would like to support this important event, please consider donating to help fund future events. No matter how small the contribution, every dollar matters, and allows us to continue our mission. You can give here.
- Genetic Considerations for CDH1
- Endoscopic Consideration
- Preoperative Considerations
- Surgical Considerations
- Post-Operative Monitoring
- Food and Dietary Concerns
- Role of CT Scans (CTX) in Gastric Cancer
- Role of Radiotherapy (XRT) in Gastric Cancer
- Intraperitoneal Therapy for advanced disease
You can view and download the full program soon.
Discounted Hotel Accommodations and reservation link coming soon.