We are happy to announce our Fall 2019 Spotlight on Stomach Cancer on October 26th at the University of Arizona Tuscon Cancer Center's Health Sciences Innovation Building. The Spotlight on Stomach Cancer is an excellent opportunity for those in the stomach cancer community, the medical community, and the general public to come together to learn more about stomach cancer and connect with others impacted by this disease.
This FREE event is open to the general public, patients, and caregivers. The event begins at 8:00 a.m. and ends at approx. 2:00 p.m. with a reception at 5:30.
If you are unable to attend, but still would like to support this important event, please consider donating to help fund future events. No matter how small the contribution, every dollar matters, and allows us to continue our mission. You can give here.
- Infectious Causes in Vulnerable Populations
- H. pylori in Hispanic Populations
- H. pylori & Gastric Cancer in Native Americans
- Impact of the Genome on Risk, Diagnosis, and Family
- Genetic Counseling
- Multi-Disciplinary Treatment Approaches
- Healthy Living without a Stomach
You can view and download the full program soon.
Discounted Hotel options coming soon.