Help Raise Awareness about Stomach Cancer
November is Stomach Cancer Awareness Month® however raising awareness about stomach cancer is important all year!
One of our key priorities is stomach cancer awareness – we know it saves lives. Joining our annual No Stomach For Cancer Walk is a great way to make a difference…and there are plenty of other things you can do to raise awareness throughout the year, and even daily! Here are some ideas to get your started… and be sure to share your ideas with us too!
There are many ways to raise awareness
From individual acts like wearing a t-shirt or wristband, to printing and displaying flyers, to hosting an event – there are ways to spread the word and educate others no matter how much time you have. Use some of the ideas and materials we have assembled or create your own. Many items listed have corresponding “tools” available in the toolbox section in the sidebar at right.
- Wear and give NSFC Wristbands
- Wear and give NSFC T-Shirts
- Display and give NSFC Stomach Cancer Awareness Month Refrigerator Magnets – start your own Refrigerator Campaign
- Become active on the NSFC facebook page and on our NSFC forum
- Like and share the NSFC Stomach Cancer Awareness Month facebook page
- Download this official Stomach Cancer Awareness Month badge and display it on your facebook page, Twitter, blog, or other social media (right click on image to download)
- Find more badges on our Stomach Cancer Awareness Month page to show your support throughout the year.
- Raise awareness about stomach cancer and NSFC on your own facebook page
- Ask your local radio station to play the Stomach Cancer Awareness PSA during the month of November
Become an Ambassador for Stomach Cancer Awareness!
Educate and raise awareness by sharing NSFC Awareness Cards with people you encounter, including those in your medical community. Order your supply of these four-sided folded cards on our website today.
Print and share two sided information sheets to help others learn more about stomach cancer.
- Stomach Cancer Risk and Prevention Sheet
- Gastric Cancer Information Sheet (also available in Spanish)
- Hereditary Diffuse Gastric Cancer Information Sheet (also available Spanish)
Awareness Flyers/Posters and Cards
Choose a flyer to download, print, display or distribute, or download them all! Flyers are US letter size, ready to print on plain paper, card stock, or use glossy paper to really make them shine! Click – Print – Display – Done!
- No Stomach For Cancer Awareness Cards
- Awareness Poster (for November)
- Awareness Poster (for use in any month)
- Combine Awareness and fund raising goals and host an event
Display them in an acrylic sign holder…
- at the check-in desk in the medical clinic
- on the magazine table in the waiting room
- at the reception desk in your workplace
- at the hairdresser, nail salon or spa
- on your own desk
- at your fundraising event
Hang them on a wall or bulletin board…
- at your local coffee shop
- at your athletic club
- in the office break room
- at school
- at your local library
- in your apartment or condo clubhouse
- at your place of worship
Display Stomach Cancer Awareness Banners
Use these banners for any stomach cancer awareness activities that you’re planning. The 2′x6′ banners are a great way to capture attention. Find out how to order Stomach Cancer Awareness Banners.