Pumpkin Pie Pudding
Try this simple recipe for a high-calorie, tasty pudding. You can eat as much as you like and refrigerate any unused portion for later.
Preparation time: 10 minutes, plus 1 hour and 20 minutes of chilling time.
Serves one as a dessert.
- 1 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree (canned pumpkin puree is a good option)
- 2 teaspoons canola, almond, or olive oil
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup apricot nectar
- Combine pumpkin puree and oil in a mixing bowl.
- Blend together (by hand or blender) until puree and oil are well combined.
- Add cinnamon, lemon juice, and apricot nectar.
- Blend together (by hand or blender) until all ingredients are well combined.
- Place into serving dish and chill in freezer for approximately 20 minutes.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 additional hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and enjoy.
Per serving: 288 calories; 47 grams of carbohydrates; 3.5 grams of protein; 9.5 grams of fat; 8 grams of fiber*; 720 milligrams of sodium**; 18 milligrams of potassium