November 2, 2013
No Stomach For Cancer is kicking off Stomach Cancer Awareness Month® with our 2nd Annual No Stomach For Cancer® Walk.
WHEN: Saturday, November 2, 2013
CONTACT: Meghan Gauger by eMail or call 608-692-5141
Join us as we unite in action and spirit worldwide to bring visibility and increased awareness about stomach cancer into our communities, as well as to raise funds to support stomach cancer research, education, and awareness.
The No Stomach For Cancer® 2013 Walk is not an event that takes place on a designated course at a specific location with a start line, a set course, measured miles, and a finish line.
It is a day on which you are asked to wear an NSFC 2013 Walk shirt and wristband while you “walk the course” of your day – whatever this is for you, whatever you want it to be – and be part of a worldwide day dedicated to raising awareness for stomach cancer.
We invite YOU to join the No Stomach For Cancer 2013 Walk and help us support research and unite the caring power of people worldwide to fight stomach cancer!
The NSFC 2013 Walk provides an opportunity to raise awareness and funds for stomach cancer in a way that suits you, hopefully engaging people that you encounter throughout the day.
It may be wearing your shirt and wristband while spending the day at your kids’ activities, at work, at the gym, running errands, or spending time with family and friends.
Or, it may be just the inspiration you needed to gather friends, family, co-workers, and go out en masse and be noticed – to really make a statement! Many people are not aware of stomach cancer, and we need to work to change that. Please join us and register for this year’s Walk!
- REGISTER NOW!
- Your registration entitles you to a 2013 Walk packet including: 2013 Walk t-shirt, 4 NSFC wristbands, 2 Stomach Cancer Awareness Month magnets and stomach cancer awareness cards
- Early bird registration (June 14 –July 31) $40
- Registration August 1-November 30 $45
- NEW this year! Youth shirts and registration $30
- Registration will remain open through the end of November (Stomach Cancer Awareness Month) We’re actively shipping Walk packets as registrations come in, and doing our best to get them to you in time for Nov 2, but processing time and mail delivery service is beyond our control – so don’t wait to register!
- SUPPORT/RAISE FUNDS
- Visit our Crowdrise 2013 Walk page to create your own fundraising page OR contribute to NSFC’s Walk team to help raise funds for research, education and awareness.
- Check out Sponsorship Opportunities for the Walk
- RAISE AWARENESS
- Share your participation plans with your community! Read on to discover some ways you can help raise awareness for stomach cancer and Stomach Cancer Awareness Month.
- On Saturday, November 2nd,be a visible presence in your community as an individual or as a group by getting out and helping raise awareness for stomach cancer. Engage people in a conversation about stomach cancer. Hand out your extra wristbands and Awareness cards. Whether you’re walking down Main Street, or in the mall, your participation will make a difference. Be sure to share your photos and stories with us. Let’s show the world that we are united in our vision for a world without stomach cancer!
No Stomach For Cancer 2013 worldwide walkers
Be an ambassador for a day for this important cause!
(last updated November 02, 2013 08:28pm CST)
Help Promote the Walk!
Get the word out about the No Stomach For Cancer 2013 Walk!
Download Join Our Group posters to place throughout your community or a targeted area (your workplace or school) if you want to organize a group to join you in the Walk.
Find out how to order a Stomach Cancer Awareness Month Banner!
Contact us for more information or if you are interested in organizing a group in your area.